- Type: Suspension
- Location: rear
- Designation: BILSTEIN B4 Gasdruck
- Item number: 19-219592
INFO INTERN: Why BILSTEIN B4 shock absorber?
BILSTEIN is the 1.choice for Germany`s first class car constructors like Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW and Audi for their production. That should give you confidence and faith for buying your own spare parts.
B4 dampers are also first class quality with market-leading technology and that means also save and comfortable for your car.
Beside this: New B4 shock absorbers are not "tougher" or "too tough" compare to yours. You feel a tougher driveability just because the interchange from old to new dampers. Old dampers let your car bob up and down and swing. B4 dampers make sure that your chassis gets the power of damping like a new car.
- VW GOLF II (19E, 1G1) 1.8 i Syncro KAT, Bj. 08/87 bis 10/91 | KBA: 0600/669
- VW GOLF II (19E, 1G1) 1.8 Syncro, Bj. 02/86 bis 07/91 | KBA: 0600/669
- VW GOLF II (19E, 1G1) 1.8 Syncro, Bj. 08/88 bis 07/91 | KBA: 0600/764
- Constant damping power under any load
- High power reserves for maximum safety
- Drive as though it’s the first time, every time
- High OEM quality
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
Performance under pressure
The original and best: For over 50 years now, the original mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers have come from their founding source – BILSTEIN – and used in practically every car model of recent decades.
The product benefits at a glance: